*** This is a remote, part-time (10-20 hours a week) 1099 contract position, but can lead to full-time for the right person.
We are small but growing quickly and are currently looking to add an experienced part-time Affiliate Manager to our team.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, industry connections, etc.
- Reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate and manage commission structures, bonuses, and paid sponsorships for affiliates
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliate or affiliate management role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Knowledge of network platforms such as ShareASale, Impact and CJ Affiliate
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening, observation and learning skills
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks independently and by deadlines
- Confident enough to act without permission or supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data analysis
- Understanding and proficiency with tools like Asana, Monday, Hubspot, Slack, Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Email Marketing (Convert Kit)
- We are a very flexible, all remote team
- We believe in family first. We work hard, but play hard too
- We never take ourselves too seriously
- We believe in nourishing true merchant/affiliate partnerships and only work with like-minded merchants
- We never make promises we can’t keep
- We manage our programs with honesty, integrity, and open communication at all times.
If interested, let’s talk! Please email your resume, time availability, and salary requirements to email@example.com Also include a link to your linkedin profile.