We are excited to announce the Catch Sitka Seafoods affiliate program on ShareASale!
We are proud to partner with such an amazing company. With sustainability more important than ever before, we are happily doing our part in any small way we can. Once reading about this amazing brand, we hope you will join us by becoming an affiliate.
The Catch Sitka goal is simple: To strengthen relationships between eaters and fishers.
Catch Sitka partners with neighboring fishermen in Sitka, Alaska to offer you sustainably caught Coho Salmon, King Salmon, Halibut, and Whitefish.
Their fish is locally caught by their hook & line fishing family and delivered directly to their dockside facility to be processed, packaged, & shipped.The fish is immediately processed by Catch Sitka’s highly skilled team of artisan processors. Fish are filleted and sectioned into 6-8 oz portion-size pieces.
Because all their fish 100% caught, cut, and frozen in Sitka, Alaska, they help to support their neighbors and support their local economy.
We don’t cut corners to save a dime, we love our little coastal community and use our operation to support our neighbors and stimulate our local economy as much as we can.-Issam and Mindy Samman
Why Buy from Catch Sitka Seafoods:
- Locally caught by hook & line fishing families
- Delivered directly to their dockside facility to be processed, packaged, & shipped
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Family owned and operated by Issam and Mindy Samman
- The only seafood company that is 100% caught, cut, sealed, and frozen in Sitka, Alaska
Catch Sitka Seafoods Program Benefits and Features:
- 90 Day Cookie
- Advanced Commission Rules – get credit for the sales you initiate
- Product Data Feed
- Up to Date Deals in the SAS Deals Database
- Dedicated Affiliate Support Team
- 8% Commission on all New Customer Boxes of $250+
- 5% Commission on all New Customer Boxes/Products less than $250
- 3% Commission on Existing Customer Orders
- 3% Commission for Coupon and Loyalty Publishers
Join the Catch Sitka Affiliate Program On ShareASale here.
Still have questions? Please do not hesitate to leave your question in the comments, send us an email, or reach out to us on social media.
Remember, we are here to help!